Dreaming of our room with a view

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sometimes dreams do come true...

Our little monkey, Landen, has been working very hard on one of his goals


making it all the way across the monkey bars at school. Everyday when I pick him up he shows me how he can make it 4 rungs and then slides down the pole in the middle. I was sure he could make it all the way so yesterday we went to his school playground and sure enough he did it.



Yeah!
Since sometimes Landen likes to give up when he doesn't catch on to things right away I told him what a great job he did and that with practice and hard work he can do whatever he wants. His reply was "You're right and sometimes dreams really do come true"
I'm so glad he made his first dream come true, here's to many more.


The rest of us had fun at the playground too!

No comments:

Post a Comment