Short updates on what's going on in the Story home.
Dreaming of our room with a view
Saturday, March 15, 2014
The Caretaker
Mackenna fell and cut her lip, it was pretty bloody and she may be getting a visit from the Tooth Fairy soon. Needless to say she was pretty upset but Landen got her comfy with all her stuffed animals and blankets and pillows. Sweet guy.
I'm sorry you got hurt, but I'm glad you have such a kind and caring brother. I know he likes to take care of and protect his little sister. Gotta love that! I hope your lip is getting better and that your tooth will be OK>
I'm sorry you got hurt, but I'm glad you have such a kind and caring brother. I know he likes to take care of and protect his little sister. Gotta love that! I hope your lip is getting better and that your tooth will be OK>
ReplyDelete